A complete environmental monitoring solution
Durable and flexible data logger.
A complete solution for environmental monitoring, disease models, soil moisture and more.
iMETOS 3.3 is a durable and flexible data logger for all climatic conditions, powered by rechargeable battery and a solar panel.
ABOUT iMETOS 3.3
The data logger has a built-in UMTS/CDMA modem for direct communication with the FieldClimate platform, and can handle up to 600 sensors through the intelligent sensor bus system. The system is extremely reliable due to non-volatile internal memory and can store up to 8 MB of logged data (ca. 1 month).
The iMETOS can also send SMS Alarms (user-defined via Internet) to alert you in cases od frost, strong rain, high temperature and more.
Data is regularly uploaded to FieldClimate platform where you can access it from any place at any time in real-time. Along with accessing the historical data and daily evapotranspiration values, you can also take advantage of decision support solutions like localised Weather Forecast, Disease Models and Irrigation Management.
The iMETOS 3.3 Series comes in the following sensor variations:
- iMETOS IMT80: Air Temperature sensor and Rain Gauge
- iMETOS IMT180: Air Temperature and Relative Humidity sensor and Rain Gauge
- iMETOS IMT200: sensors for the calculation of most disease models: Air Temperature and Relative Humidity sensor, Rain Gauge, Leaf Wetness sensor
- iMETOS IMT280: Rain Gauge and all the sensors for Evapotranspiration calculation: Air Temperature and Relative Humidity sensor, Global Radiation and Mechanical Wind Speed
- iMETOS IMT280US: same sensor set as iMETOS IMT280 with Ultrasonic Wind speed and direction sensor instead of the mechanical sensor
- iMETOS IMT300: all the sensors for Evapotranspiration and Disease Models calculation: Air Temperature and Relative Humidity sensor, Rain Gauge, Global Radiation, Mechanical Wind Speed and Leaf Wetness sensor
- iMETOS IMT300US: same sensor set as iMETOS IMT300 with Ultrasonic Wind speed and direction sensor instead of the mechanical sensor
Need more sensors? Add up to 400 extra sensors from the wide range supported.
|Sensors layout||1 wind speed, 1 leaf wetness, 1 rain gauge, 1 water-meter (reed), 2 hygroclips (air temperature and relative humidity)|
5 digital inputs: automatic sensor recognition, supporting sensor chains (max. 600 sensors)
|Extension connector||Radio access point or Sentek Drill & Drop or ultrasonic wind sensor or two extra chain connectors – Pessl Instruments bus cable nodes|
|Memory||8 MB flash memory|
|Internet connectivity||GPRS, HDSPA, UMTS, WiFi, LTE class 1, LTE class M (Q2/2020)|
|Alert||SMS, user configurable via website|
|Dimensions without sensors||41 cm L x 13 cm W x 7 cm H|
|Weight without sensors||2.2 kg|
|Measuring interval||5 minutes (by default)|
|Logging interval||10-120 min (user selectable)|
|Transmission frequency||User selectable|
|Battery||6V, 4.5AH, Operating range: -35 °C to 80 °C|
|Solar panel||Dimensions: 13.5 x 13.5 cm, 2 Watt solar panel|
|iMETOS 3.3 base unit (no sensors included), internet based logger,|
battery 4.5Ah, solar panel, UMTS based, logger, mounting brackets
EXTEND YOUR iMETOS 3.3 WITH RADIONODES
With iMETOS RadioNodes we can spatially extend our monitoring solution around the main iMETOS 3.3 station for a radius from 50 m to 500 m, with line of sight:
- to monitor soil moisture in heterogeneous soils (soil characteristics can vary greatly over short distances),
- in relatively homogeneous soils it could be interesting to monitor the soil moisture in different positions to have more spatially representative information,
- in different parcels with different crops or varieties and/or different irrigation system sectors,
- research applications with different small test plots and
- different microclimatic conditions, in particular for example in green houses.
iMETOS 3.3 short manual
GOT A QUESTION? ASK THE EXPERT!*
Product manager, Weather forecast & Hardware