Precise weather monitoring on your field or farm.
Measure • monitor • manage
When to seed?When to irrigate?How much to irrigate?When to spray and how much?When is it necessary to protect crops from frost?
Weather is the most important element that affects farm production, plant growth, disease pressure, insect development, crop yield, water and fertilizer needs, and all the farm workflow processes.
METOS® weather stations will help you make the right decision at the right time by monitoring accurate site-specific meteorological parameters.
- ENVIRONMENTAL PARAMETERS (precipitation, air temperature, leaf wetness, wind speed, solar radiation, etc.)
- FROST with wet-bulb temperature real-time alerts
- SOIL MOISTURE with a wide range of probes
- HYDROLOGY, flood warnings, research plots and more
Customize your iMETOS 3.3 station according to your specific needs
- site-specific and hyper-localized weather forecasts for work planning (sowing, harvest, tillage, spraying window),
- disease predictions and models,
- growing degree days,
- data for making spraying decisions,
- data for ET calculation,
- data for proper irrigation management
Recommended equipment for weather monitoring
Enhance your weather stations & dataloggers with METOS® subscriptions
Sensors measure site-specific meteorological conditions, sending data to the Fieldclimate cloud, over several different types of connectivity (GSM, LTE, WiFi, LoRa WAN, NB IoT), wherein decision support tools activated with subscriptions analyze crop-specific issues and provide recommendations for field activities.
Have a question?Contact us. We are happy to help.
Contact us if you have any questions regarding weather monitoring!