Prepare a sample in the field and take
a picture of the crop on the blue mat
with the SolGrader app.
The quickest way to predict the yield of your crop right on the spot
Yield calculation SolGrader calculates based on the crop size distribution
Comprehensive data report Tailor-made reports give you all kind of insights into the collected data
Constant update For Android 5.0 up and Apple IOS 10.0 up
HOW ARE YOUR CROPS DOING?
Understanding how your crop is developing is essential in various aspects – from the obvious, estimating the profit, to broader such as food security. SolGrader is an indispensable piece of equipment used for:
- Understanding your yield and quality
- Delivery estimates: yield estimation during the year is especially important for knowing if you will be able to deliver enough to the contractor.
- Insurance purposes
- Planning how much space in storage you’ll need
- Learning on which part of your field crops grow best
- Estimating the effects of your cultivation practices (and understanding how to adapt them if needed)
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The SolGrader app allows users to take photos of crops in the field and calculates the estimated yield of their crops and their size on the spot.
The app will calculate the total yield of your crop lot easier and more precise. By means of a crop, the length, width, and measured weight per crop are calculated. Based on the entered data of the field, the expected yield is given. The photo must be made on a special blue mat with a red square and an app with a simple overview of all your crop lots with the calculated sizes and yield.
*The SolGrader app allows you to take photos of potato-like shaped vegetables and fruits (onions, beetroots, apples, avocado, …). It calculates the estimated yield of the crops and their size – without needing to move the crop from the field to another location.
GOT A QUESTION? ASK THE EXPERT!*
FieldClimate & Apps