To strengthen our team, we are looking for an ambitious jun. Sales assistant (m / f). We have been specializing in the manufacture and processing of high-quality electronic measuring devices for the agricultural and smart city sectors for 36 years.
As a junior sales assistant (m / f) you are a reliable member within the sales department for organizational support, including the following tasks:
• Creation of offers, orders and invoices
• Correspondence with business partners in German and English
• Maintenance of the CRM database (leads, etc.)
• Sales forecast together with the country managers
• Follow up leads from trade shows and events
• Support of the sales team with tenders and project offers
• Organization of customer and guest visits and entertainment
• Support in the creation of statistics, reports,
• Organization of meetings, training events, seminars,
• Local customer care
• Successfully completed commercial training or comparable training (e.g. HAK)
• Several years of experience in sales assistance (technical products)
• Very good user knowledge in dealing with common MS Office applications and Navision
• stress resistance
• High level of commitment, organizational talent and teamwork
• Pronounced customer and service orientation
• Active, independent and goal-oriented way of thinking and working
• Very good spoken and written German and English skills,
• CEEC languages an advantage
The position is unlimited and in full or part-time employment (25-38.5 hours per week), working hours by arrangement.
Furthermore, we offer a salary of at least gross EUR 2,000.00 / month (full-time) with appropriate qualification, additional payment possible.
We look forward to your interest in this position and would be happy to receive your application documents by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HR & Administration
Pessl Instruments GmbH
Tel. +43 3172 55 21 13