Do you want to be a part of an international team in a well-established and fast growing company in the field of IoT for Agriculture? Then don’t hesitate to write to us! Your knowledge can make the world a better place. Let your skills and creativity contribute to the development of products which help and increase food production!
See the available positions below. To apply, please send your CV and motivational letter to our HR department –email@example.com
To strengthen our team, we are looking for an ambitious Global Product Manager for Nutrition Line/Post Harvest Products (m/f/d) as soon as possible.
As a member of our production team, you are responsible for high quality and on-time production. Typical tasks include:
- Lead the development and marketing of digital agricultural concepts and applications in the field of plant nutrition (Mobilab, Dualex, SoilGuard, SolGrader and the post-harvest product SolAntenna) as responsible product manager;
- Define the work packages for the development teams as agronomic experts and define the market-specific
requirements from the sales regions;
- Develop product management strategies for digital applications for Pessl Instruments’s product portfolio as well as the promotion of our core business as a holistic provider of solutions for precision farming applications;
- Identify relevant market participants in the field of agricultural solutions and ensure a professional exchange and evaluate possible collaborations with possible outside industry partners;
- Organize tests and trials with important institutes and partners from the sector and validate and quantify the results;
- Develop and conduct training to communicate the benefits of digital solutions to internal and external sales teams;
- Represent Pessl Instruments at important events online and in the presence (10% travel activity) to position Pessl Instruments as a leader in this field.
- MSc in Agronomy or Precision Agriculture or comparable education of study: a PhD will be considered a plus;
- Background knowledge in the complex topics of plant nutrition (soil/plant/climate interactions) and interest in post-harvest technologies;
- Possible some experiences with digital agricultural applications;
- Strong commercial thinking and English communication skills;
- Confident appearance and strong character, organizational talent, creativity and fun in working in international teams;
- High assertiveness and systematic way of working;
- Fluency in English, other languages are an advantage
- Long-term permanent employment based on 38.5 hours/week, Monday to Friday
- Development and advancement opportunities within the global Pessl Group
- Internal and external training courses according to needs and development potential
- The opportunity to work in an interdisciplinary and multicultural environment
- Remuneration according to the collective agreement based on 38.5 hours/week.
- Overpayment is possible with the appropriate experience and qualifications
If this position sounds exciting to you and you too would like to be part of our successful team, send your CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.