Monitor crop growth with Satellite imagery.
SATELLITE IMAGES OF YOUR FIELD
Combine in-field data from METOS® stations with spatial imagery for a complete scanning of crop development!
Spatial data from Satellite-remote sensing allows a full view of crop development, throughout the season, in terms of biomass and nutrition analysis (with LAI and NDVI).
- Visualize VEGETATED AREAS
- DETECT CHANGES in crop growth and health throughout the season
- Data zonation to pinpoint HIGH-PRODUCTIVITY ZONES
- IDENTIFY WEAKER SPOTS that require special treatment (fertilization, crop protection, irrigation correction) or spots you want to monitor in more detail with additional weather stations, soil moisture probes, iSCOUT traps, soil or leaf analysis.
- MONITOR CROP STAGES to support more precise planning of harvest and other potential activities.