SUSTAINABILITY IS KEY
Pessl Instruments aims to reshape agricultural practices that will have a positive impact on everyone involved – from farmers to consumers. With technologically advanced agriculture hardware & software solutions, we help farmers all around the globe make their farming profitable, efficient and sustainable.
Ever since our establishment in 1984, the thought of sustainability is one of our keystones when it comes to the development of METOS® products and solutions. With the Green New Deal, we are even more determined to continue in the direction we set out at the very beginning – help the farmers achieve the best yield, without compromising the environment.
Do you want to be a part of this international team in a well-established and fast-growing company in the field of IoT for Agriculture? Helping reshape the future of farming processes, improve food safety and contribute to a better tomorrow? Then don’t hesitate to write to us!
Your knowledge can make the world a better place. Let your skills and creativity contribute to the development of products which help secure and increase food production.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
POSITIONS AT HEADQUARTERS – WEIZ, AUSTRIA
There are currently no open positions
POSITIONS IN OTHER METOS® BRANCHES
To strengthen our team in India, we are looking for an Automation tester (m / f / d ). You can be a part of an international software and web development team in a well-established and fast growing company in the field of IoT for Agriculture. It would be our pleasure to strengthen our R&D Team with what you have to offer as a team member.
- Agile, autonomous and flexible teamwork
- International experience and contacts
- Work on new web technologies together with experienced developers
- Performance-linked wages, in line with the industry standard
- Full time job: 40 hours/week
- 12 salaries per year and 20 days of vacation per year apart from the 10 national holidays in India (including medical coverage and paid sick leave in compliance to state regulations)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or any other relevant Degree.
- 3 to 5 years experience in writing Automation test cases.
- 3 to 5 years experience working in Selenium or other relevant tools.
- Experience with Web testing and IOS or Android.
- Familiarity with agile processes.
- Good written and spoken English.
Read more about available job position here.
Send us your CV now.
PESSL INSTRUMENTS IN FIGURES
Subsidiaries & Affiliates
Years in Business
WHY WORK AT PESSL?