Determine fertilization needs with with the help of a portable reflectometer
Easy measurements for immediate results
Measurements with N-Pilot® are carried out in 20 seconds while moving through the field. The ease of use facilitates the assessment of varying nitrogen demand across the field, calculating fertilization requirements accordingly. A field diagnosis can include multiple N-Pilot® measurements.
The fertilization advice considers the following parameters:
- Crop variety
- Expected yield
- Growth stage of the crop
- Protein target (grain protein content)
- The diagnosis is fast, reliable and cost effective.
- It provides direct nitrogen fertilization advice in the field.
- Controls and optimizes both yield and protein content.
- There are no subscription fees or any extra costs.
- A robust and autonomous device adapted to the regional specifics.
- It can be used by multiple users.
- Crop varieties are updated regularly by Borealis L.A.T
Have a question? Contact us. We are happy to help.
Contact us and get the answers first hand.