A COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR ENVIRONMENTAL MONITORING, DISEASE MODELS, SOIL MOISTURE AND MORE.
The iMETOS® IMT are robust and reliable weather stations suited for any needs on your field.
Powered by a Solar Panel, it has an internal battery and transmits weather data in real time over GSM/GPRS – thus dispensing infrastructure on the installation location.
The iMETOS® can also send SMS Alarms (user-defined via Internet) to alert you in cases od frost, strong rain, high temperature and more.
Data is regularly uploaded to FieldClimate platform where you can access it from any place at any time in real-time. Along with accessing the historical data and daily evapotranspiration values, you can also take advantage of decision support solutions like localised Weather Forecast, Disease Models and Irrigation Management.
The iMETOS® IMT Series comes in the following sensor variations:
- The iMETOS® IMT80 includes Air Temperature and a Rain Gauge
- The iMETOS® IMT180 includes Air Temperature and Relative Humidity sensor and a Rain Gauge
- The iMETOS® IMT200 includes Air Temperature and Relative Humidity sensor, a Rain Gauge and a Leaf Wetness sensor.
- The iMETOS® IMT280 includes Rain Gauge and all the sensors for Evapotranspiration calculation: Air Temperature and Relative Humidity sensor, Global Radiation and Wind Speed.
- The iMETOS® IMT300 comes with all the sensors for Evapotranspiration and Disease Models calculation: Air Temperature and Relative Humidity sensor, Rain Gauge, Global Radiation, Wind Speed and Leaf Wetness sensor.
Need more sensors? Add up to 400 extra sensors from the wide range supported.
|Sensors layout||1 wind speed, 1 leaf wetness, 1 rain gauge, 1 water-meter (reed), 2 hygroclips (air temperature and relative humidity)
5 digital inputs: automatic sensor recognition, supporting sensor chains (max. 600 sensors)
|Extension connector||Radio access point or drill & drop or ultrasonic wind sensor or two extra chain connectors – Pessl Instruments bus cable nodes|
|Memory||8 MB flash memory|
|Internet connectivity||GSM – GPRS, EDGE, HDSPA, CDMA, UMTS, Satellite|
|Alert||SMS, user configurable via website|
|Dimensions without sensors||41 cm L x 13 cm W x 7 cm H|
|Weight without sensors||2.2 kg|
|Measuring interval||5 minutes (by default)|
|Logging interval||15-120 min (user selectable)|
|Transmission frequency||User selectable|
|Battery||6V, 4.5AH, Operating range: -35 °C to 80 °C|
|Solar panel||Dimensions: 13.5 x 13.5 cm, 2 Watt solar panel|