Are you interested to invest your creativity and your skills in products which help producing food more sustainable and more ecologically beneficial? Are you ready to work in an international team of software developers? Is it a pleasure for you to get in contact with people around the globe?
To strengthen our R&D team in Weiz we are looking for employees having joy enhancing our web service backends and desktop applications.
Mobile Application Developer (F/M)
– Agile, autonomous and flexible teamwork
– Work on new web technologies together with experienced developers
– International experience and contacts
– Performance-linked wages, in line with the industry standard (Minimum EUR 2.499,98)
– Bachelors- or Masters degree in Computer Science or similar, or 2+ years relevant work experience
– Good written and spoken English
– Working experience with Java, Kotlin or Swift
– Experience with Android or iOS framework
– Cooperative development with focus on UI/UX and Smart Solutions
– Interaction with RESTful APIs and Cross Platform Development
– Experience with MVVM Architecture and Reactive Programming
– Hand-on experience with testing frameworks like Mockito, Espresso and XCTesting
We are looking forward for your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.