SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT ENGINEERS –BACKEND/FRONTEND (F/M)
in Weiz, Styria
To increase our software team, we are currently looking for experienced frontend and backend developers. Your knowledge can make the world a better place. Your skills and creativity can contribute to the development of products which help improve and increase food production, while making agriculture more sustainable and environmentally friendly. You can be a part of an international software development team in a well-established and fast growing company in the field of IoT for Agriculture.
Graz/Weiz in Austria in the heart of Europe offers excellent and safe living conditions for families with lots of things to do outside of work.
It would be our pleasure to strengthen our R&D Team with what you have to offer as a software development team member.
- Agile, autonomous and flexible teamwork
- Work on new web technologies together with experienced developers
- International experience and contacts
- Performance-linked wages, in line with the industry standard
- Full time job: 38.5 hours/week – 14 salaries and 5 weeks of holidays
- Bachelors- or Masters degree in Computer Science or similar, or 3+ years relevant work experience
- Good written and spoken English
- Backend: Working experience with PHP
- Preferably skills with RESTful web services
- Experience with version control SW such as Git
- Interest in algorithmic design and working with data series
- Cooperative development with focus on efficient and testable code
We are looking forward for your application to email@example.com.