We kept the essentials. Added the value.
Seamless field management in the palm of your hand.
After bringing the iOS version to another level, the FieldClimate v.2 is now available for Android. In line with “Don’t change what doesn’t need changing” we are giving you something familiar yet improved.
The app allows you to shape it according to your needs and enables access to crucial information faster. Along with refurbished layout and a richer main menu an automatic login was added so any further usage of the app will allow you to enjoy the fantastic features within seconds.
The last used station will now show up first at the next opening of the app. Another incredible feature is sorting devices by distance option in the Station List and Station overview. Locating your devices is easier than ever. Using the Map View with the different overlays including rain accumulations and plant available water per spot, you are able to see micro-climatic differences in one view.
Sensor data cards with last 7 days in hourly and daily resolution, localised weather forecast, calendar function for historic weather, disease models and soil moisture charts, map page showing different sensor values, stations overview with station health information, and more are just a click away for a quick decision-making.
Fantastic new features for a complete control over your field
Improved OVERVIEW for precise monitoring of the weather on your field
- Amazing hourly view of WEATHER FORECAST on your field. You will have a complete control over the forecast overview of every single important sensor – not only on daily but on hourly basis for the next 7 days.
- Map View and Station Overview are covering all your devices at once for a perfectly FAST OVERALL IMPRESSION. You can select parameters like temperatures or rain accumulations among others for display.
Added CUSTOMISATION perfects the user experience
- CUSTOMISE weather page to YOUR NEEDS. Sensor groups can be arranged so that your preferred sensor type is shown first. Just hold more than 3 seconds on a sensor card in the Weather module and move it up or down.
- MOST VIEWED DEVICE can now be labled as FAVOURITE. Easier access to your IoT sensor of interest via station favorites. Just click on star and it will move up to the first place.
LOCALISATION & DEVICE MANAGEMENT to react when needed
- Simplified way to check health status of all your devices.
- SEARCH your devices BASED ON DISTANCE.
- Device Management allows you to add your LoRAIN and LoRATH devices to your account whilst assigning an ACTUAL POSITION to the device.
ADDITIONAL SOIL MOISTURE parameter
- New tool added to the app delivers one single PLANT-AVAILABLE WATER (PAW) value per soil moisture probe with a color indication (dry : PAW < 0, ok : PAW 0-100, wet: PAW > 100). Obtaining a measurement or estimate of PAW can help with crop management decisions, such as time of sowing, crop type or the level of fertiliser inputs.